Springfield Avenue 124
Located in the heart of Coolum Beach, this warm character home is suited to holiday makers, professional couples and downsizers. Just a short flat stroll to the beach, shops, and thriving cafe scene, this property offers an idyllic lifestyle choice on the beautiful Sunshine Coast.
Tucked away privately behind established gardens this single level home has a relaxed coastal feel and a spacious outdoor area that is perfect for hosting gatherings with family and friends.
Internally, the open plan kitchen, dining and living area is complimented by a pitched ceiling, and will be enjoyed year round with a lovely open fire place for winter and air conditioning for summer!
The functional floor plan also includes three good sized bedrooms, main bathroom, guest toilet, linen closet, and study nook. If a second bathroom is desired, the generous master suite has an oversized walk-in robe, in addition to built-ins, that has been plumbed ready for conversion to an ensuite.
Set on a level 516m2 allotment with side access, there is plenty of room to park two cars, plus a trailer, camper or, boat, as well as space to add value to the property with a pool.
- Living area with open fireplace, pitched ceiling, pendant lighting, and split system air conditioning
- Master suite with built-in, plus an oversized walk-in robe plumbed for conversion to an ensuite
- Additional two bedrooms with built-ins and ceiling fans, segregated from the master for privacy
- Well-appointed kitchen with breakfast bar, Caesarstone benchtop, soft close drawers, plenty of storage
- Secure fully fenced backyard for children, or your furry friends to enjoy
- Side access, large lock-up garage, plus room to park a trailer or camper
- Paved outdoor entertaining area perfect for BBQ’s with family and friends
- 10 minute flat stroll to the Coles Supermarket precinct and Coolum Main Beach
- 10 minute drive to the Sunshine Coast Airport, perfect for holiday makers
If you have been dreaming of a laidback costal lifestyle, located close to pristine beaches, and the shopping and dining precincts of Coolum Beach, then this is a must see property.